Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Winner & Top 3 301

Hi everyone :)

It was lovely to see so many super creations
and read your comments.Thank you  :)

Our sponsor is...
SLS Lines

  Prize : 3 single images of choice from store

 Congrats to our Winner!


Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 301 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 03/16/2016 will be given to a new winner!

Now on to the Top 3...


39. Car-D-elicious



Well done to all!
Please grab your badges from the sidebar :)

5 comments:

lalkygirl said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top 3 winner .congrats to all the winners
Tracey x

Mrs A. said...

Thankyoy for picking my card as the winner. I have sent an email as requested. Hugs ValeryAnne.

Larissa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card

Baldwin Gray said...

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.
Gebyar Bola
Gebyarbola.com
www.gebyarbola.com
Gebyar Bola
Gebyarbola.com

Indi Host said...

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Click Here
Gitlab.ow2.org