Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Challenge 95 ~ Beary Sweet

Hello again!!

I am sad to say that we have 2 DT members leaving us and this will be their last challenge. Joyleen and Emma have been a great asset to our team and we wish them both the best in their next crafty adventure.
Next week I will be introducing you to our new DT members.

Now, onto this week's challenge. 

This week we have 2 sponsors...




Prize : 4 Digi's from store

*************************************


Prize : $10 gift certificate to their store



This week's challenge is

BEARY SWEET
Show us your Teddy Bear's!! Your creation MUST have a BEAR on it this week.

*************************
We would like to thank our January Guest Designers for their beautiful creations all month.






And of course some inspiration from our amazing DT...




10 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for a fabby challenge and very cute DT cards

Sue...Jemima's Jems
xx

mueppi said...

Great works by DT!
Hugs Gisela

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous DT creations and a fab challenge, thank you!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

KristyLee said...

OMG!!! I am so impressed w/ your DT's cards! I truly love them all! Your ladies have done a wonderful job here! so much inspiration! If I had the time I think I would case them all!! LOL! Tks for the teddy bear challenge, I just love teddys. Im entry #10 I hope you like mine! Happy crafting to you all!!
Peace,
KristyLee

Angela said...

Love all the bear images; thank you for the fun!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sweet Bear creations by the DT. Had fun creating my Valentine Teddy Bear.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! The DT samples are all adorable!

Cindy Beland said...

Thanks for a great challenge!:)

Linsey R said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! My first time every playing along with you and I really enjoyed it!! Lots of wonderful inspiration! Hugs xoxo

Indi Host said...

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Click Here
Lonelyplanet.com