Guest Designers

Followers

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT members

Please give our talented new DT members a warm welcome...


I live in Queensland, Australia with my hubby who is very supportive of my craft addiction and 2 teenagers who always say the right words for my creations.
A paper crafter for well over 20 years now and love nothing more than to sit in my craft room and create cards, 3D items, OTP projects, as well as the odd scrap booking page. My style is very much clean and simple with the added flower, ribbon here and there. I am loving the diversity and styles of the digi stamps out there right now, so relaxing and easy to get lost in the colouring with my Copics my new passion!

***************************************

Hello, my name is Fanny, Nini on the clear, I live in France, I am married for 16 years, and I am the mom of two teenagers of 14 and 16 years.
Here are 5 years which I make of the scrap, I make as well cards as diverse projects, I always use buffers, I adore that. I like the colorization and give life to images:)

6 comments:

Jenna ♥ said...

Ladies welcome on a board!!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats ladies!!

Patricia Alvarez said...

Welcome!!!

Pat said...

welcome to the team!

Deloris said...

Congratulations ladies!

Indi Host said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Click Here
Gravatar.com