Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

Challenge 303 ~ Always Anything Goes

Welcome to Craft Your Passion :)

It was such a delight to see all your fantastic entries
and read all comments.Thank you :)

 Our sponsor is...
Fabrika Fantasy

We are a small creative team writing and illustrating fantasy adventure and children's books. We love to draw fun and amusing characters, and are happy to offer them to you as digital stamps. We hope you like these digital images and they help make your creations bright, interesting and memorable!

Prize : Three Digital Stamps of Choice from Store

Always Anything Goes 

Here's some delightful inspiration from Team A
featuring images kindly provided by our sponsor...











7 comments:

Marjeta said...

Beautiful challenge. Thanks DT for all inspirations.

Marjeta

Tracy Welham said...

Lovely inspiration from the DT. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Migdalia said...

Wonderful DT inspiration!

Carmen S. said...

Adorable cards from the ladies. I like them all very well. Thank you for this beautiful challenge.

Best regards, Carmen

Glittered Paws said...

I made an oops - I pasted the photo inspiration vs. my card - can one of your dt members delete this one please. Sorry Shirley H.

Bunny said...

Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

Indi Host said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Website
Information