Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, January 02, 2012

Challenge #91 - Anything Goes + Distressing

Happy 2012 everyone!! 
A new year means new changes and we have a few of those here at Craft Your Passion.

Don't forget to vote for next months TWIST!!

Our first change will be the way we choose our GDT. We had over 200 linkz for GDT and we did not think we would EVER get through them all, so we are changing things a bit. Starting today, if you are interested in being a GD for February, please put "GD" behind your entry. We will announce the 2 GD for February with our WINNERS post next Tuesday. We will start doing this with our first challenge of every month.

Next, don't forget about our DT CALL!! 
You still have time to apply and we are looking for 4-5 new members :)

We have also brought in several new sponsors and that means MORE PRIZES!!

Now, ready for our first challenge of 2012??

This week we are joined by 3 amazing sponsors...


Prize : 4 images

Prize:




Prize : 10$ USD GC

and our first 2012 challenge is

Anything Goes + Distressing

Please welcome our first GDT for 2012



And of course some inspiration from our amazing DT....










Jodi













18 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Definitely a good challenge - worked out great for my Dad's birthday card!

alethea said...

OOHH I missed your last challenge cos I was away!!! I was so happy with the card I made follwoing your sketch and didn't get to share it with you!! Would love you to check it out if you have time!!!
http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-hope-you-have-all.html
HUgsxx

CG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CG said...

Thanks for the great challenge & inspiration!

Stef H said...

great challenge to start off the new year!

happy, happy new year to all of you.

hugs :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful creations. Made a Hot Cocoa Shaped Card and used Distress Ink.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

dj1952 said...

Fantastic work by the DT. Looking forward to what's coming in the new year. Hugs, dj1952

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous DT creations!
Thanks for a fun challenge!

Shell said...

Just got this finished so it fits in great with your new challenge.
Some great ideas posted keep up the good work

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for a fun challenge - This is a favorite look for me! And thanks to the DT members for their inspiration.

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! The DT samples are gorgeous!

sweetpea said...

I wanted to be considered for the GDT but I haven't put it on my link and it won't let me put the same link on again. Is there any chance you could consider me please. I love your challenges and would love to join in. Jan x

Alli Devine said...

really enjoyed this challenge, distressing is one of my favourites and the DT have come up with some beautiful designs

Miguel Long said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Click Here
Freelancersunion.org

Timmothy Beck said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Madinamerica.com
Information

Eileen Price said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Click Here
Visit Web

Daisy Lowe said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Datamodelinginstitute.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Miguel Long said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Community.chocolatey.org
Information
Click Here
Visit Web