Guest Designers

Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I GOT GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI everyone!!

I don't know about you guys, but good news is good to have anytime...

So i wanted to share this tonight... before i go to bed..

I cannot stand, keeping the secret any longer...

So here it is!!
I would like for you all to welcome not 1 , not 2 but 3 new DT :))))

Please go to there blogs and give them all a warm welcoming , these are all such talented ladies :)

I present you...... * Big applause*


HI, my name is Shell,
I am a sahm to two gorgeous daughters Danni 13 & Katie 12,
I am still as madly in love with my hubby now, as I was 15 years ago when I met him.
We have a beautiful greyhound called Charlie who is my baby. I love any type of crafting but my absolute favourite is all forms of stamping, as I am totally addicted to my Promarkers.....


I am really excited about joining the girls at Craft Your Passion thank you for asking me.
Hugs shell xx



Hi! I'm Samantha (Sammibug) and I'm from Ohio.
I've been married to my husband, Daniel, for 16 years. We have no children,
 but have a spoiled little dachshund named Sammi. I work part time as a nurse, with individuals who have Alzheimer's Disease. I love to cook and I've always been a crafter. I love to make cards and challenge myself to try new things. I've been rubber stamping off and on for over 20 years but have recently discovered digital stamps, too, and I love them!
I'm so honored and excited to join the Craft Your Passion Design Team and I am looking forward to sharing my creations with all of you.




Hi, I am Hazel a Mum of 2 boys Jake and Tom.
We live on the East Coast of Bonnie Scotland.
I have crafted all my life but have been very serious about it for about 4 years now.
I love to try out anything creative once.
I am loving the Digital Age of stamping as there are so many different choices avalaible.
So happy to be on board here at Craft your Passion

You may click on there names to be directed to there blogs. :))

WELCOME TO THE TEAM LADIES :)
WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU WITH US!

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thanks for welcoming us on board, Looking forward to working with you. Hazelxoxo

sammi said...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to working with all of you!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Thanks you for the lovely welcome, really looking forward to joining the team
hugs shell xx

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

welcome to the group!!

Indi Host said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Website
Information

Ariana Richardo said...

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

Website
Information
Click Here